Monday, January 11, 2010

Could somebody help me PLEASE

Hey everyone, Happy Monday!!! So I'm having a slight dilemma. I found a tutorial a few months back on how to make those round circle flowers made out of fabric. I think they're called lollies??? Well, I was going to make some and can't find the tutorial now. Does anyone know how to make them and if they have a tutorial on them let me know where I can find one. I would be so grateful.


  1. They are called Lollipop flowers ... :)

    Lollipop flower tutorial
    Prima lollipop flowers
    here's a link to the prima one:

    If you don't like it, just google -there are SO many out there.

    I heard Studio Calico is always sold out!