Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a little news to share...

That's right! I got my first publication!!!! I woke up this morning to find an email from Scrap Street Magazine. I am so excited!!!
In other news the lovely Denise chose me for this blog award:
So what does this mean? I need to thank Denise for choosing me, I need to tell you 7 things about myself... I'll get to that, and pass it onto 5 other worthy bloggers. I am going to pass on passing it on since many of my blogging friends have also received this.
So onto the 7 things about me:
1. We moved away from our family last year so we could live our dream on the coast. (miss my family but I love it here).
2. I truly believe I am blessed. Good things happen to us all of the time and I am waiting for bad things to happen. All good things come to an end right?
3. I am vegetarian. We don't eat any fish or meat of any kind including anything with gelatin which sometimes makes me sad. I love sour soothers
4. I have 2 diplomas but currently don't use either but am thrilled to be a SAHM.
5. I never thought I would ever have kids but am so happy hubby convinced me otherwise. I love my girls more than anything.
6. I love to travel and have a list of places I want to see despite traveling to many places already.
7. I am bilingual but haven't spoke French in years.

Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. omgosh congrats!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY on the pub!! that is AWESOME!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your list....you would get along lovely with the girl that sits next to me....she is from Paris and misses speaking french all the time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooHooo!!!,,congratulations!!!,,such exciting news!!!,,,loved reading about you!!,,,i never think im going to have kids,,,im trying to convince my husband that maybe we should ponder the idea, cuz im not getn any younger!!,,i think it's cool that you speak french, i took french for 3 years in high school, can't speak it much, but i can figure out what people are saying when they speak it,,weird!!,,again Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I had my first (and only) publication pick about 3 months ago and I was on cloud nine for DAYS!!!!!

    I love your list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the pub! You totally deserve it and I really loved your LO, it was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl! So proud of you :)))))) Loved reading all about you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congrats to you gal!!!Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATS, Andrea!!!! Oh, I am so excited & happy for you!!!! You'll have to let us know which issue so I can run out ASAP and buy it! Woohoo!!!! YGG!

    ReplyDelete