Thursday, August 19, 2010

A few LO's

Happy Friday!!! I can't tell you what a fabulous time I am having right now. My parents have been visiting so hubby and I have been going out on lots of dates : )
Last night my paper storage unit arrived so I cleaned and organized my scraproom. I can't believe how organized I am now. It makes me happy. Anyways, here are a few creations...

I need to re crop this one since it now looks crooked (oops). I got the idea for this layout from a shirt I saw at Gap a few weeks ago.

This next one I have been planing in my head for a while. I thought it would be cool to do a layout that looks like a chalkboard. If my kids were in school I would have done a school LO but they are too young. I'll have to do another one next year when my big girl starts. Anyways a friend of mine had some chalkboard paint left over from a project and she gave the rest to me so I didn't even have to buy any. I also used my wood veneer paper for the trim. The one corner curled a bit but that's what happens when you use paint.



Have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! Where did YOU GET that PEACOCK FEATHER?????? LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!! I want one too COUSIN-O-MINE! :):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! I love that feather (DUH! LOL!) And love love love love the ribbon action going on....and that 2nd lo...*sigh* that photo is sooooooooooo precious and love love love love love love the chalkboard look!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I possibly top Julies comment? LOL.....she has said it ALL! I loveeeeee the feather and that ribbon action going on in the first one!! Soooo cool and it loks so neat against teh painted background...LOVE IT!!! And OMGOSH chalkboard paper!!!!!!?????? Talk about different...and I mean that in a good way!!! Awesome layouts!! I am stealin that ribbon idea tho.....just so you know :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts ROCK! I absolutely LOVE the chalkboard paint you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooooo need to spend some serious time organizing my space. Right now it looks like a scrapstore exploded! Got pictures of your new storage? I love organizination thingies. ;)
    LOOOOOOOOVE that wedding layout! The green is GORGEOUS, and the ribbon treatment is TDF!
    The chalkboard layout is so cute! And kudos to you on scoring the paint from your friend! I've been wanting to play with that for a year or so, but the price has deterred me. Love the paper stripes and doodling - totally adorable! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete