Friday, September 17, 2010

Project 12 and other news...

It's that time again~ Project 12 August sketch is due September 20th. I really love my layout this month. I used some of the papers from Studio Calico's July kit and some Sassafras papers as well as a whole bunch of Prima flowers. I also tried my hand at making my own crepe ruffle.
This is the sketch:
and here is my layout:
My journaling talks about how busy August was with tons of visitors, festivals, getting to ride in a helicopter and hubby and I going on a full day date Kayaking on the ocean.

In other news I have another class coming up at the Scrapbook Parade in Victoria. This is a Halloween mini album using My Minds Eye "Blackbird" collection.



I haven't done a lot of mini albums lately but I really love this one. Please visit Scrapbook Parade to see class dates and times and all of the other fabulous classes that are offered.

Still a chance to play along with Project 12. Go here for a little more info!

One last thing... can you say wholly guacamole?
Go here to see the fabulous blog candy Stacy has up for grabs!!!!

and another fabulous giveaway here

7 comments:

  1. What a great layout and mini! I love the deer and all those gorgeous flowers on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo and that MINI is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love that cute little deer and the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool class projects!
    I love all the flowers and that deer on your Project 12 layout. I would also LOVE to go on a kayak in the ocean! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO and your mini is the sweetest (scary) thing ever!

    HUGS sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is gorgeous!!! I love all those gorgeous flowers you used. Looks amazing :))))

    ReplyDelete