Monday, April 25, 2011

Trifecta Day

Happy Monday everyone! Is everyone coming down from their sugar high yet? I know I am doing everything I can to avoid any more treats. The bunny was very good to us : )
Today is Trifecta day over at the Design Dollies. We had a great colour combo this month:
An elements challenge full of buttons
and a great sketch:
This is what I came up with:
You like? Well I know the Trifecta is always a challenge for me so I hope you'll join this awesome challenge and head on over to visit the Dollies to see what the rest of the team created and have a go at this challenge. There is another fabulous prize up for grabs!
Now there is some more eye candy to see as well as some other challenges over at Practical Scrappers. Last week we had an all about girls day. This is a little something I came up with:
Head on over to Practical Scrappers to say hi and see all the great things going on.
I also have to share my latest Project 12. I am now in my second year of doing it. I have come very close to missing the deadline but alas I continue to succeed and get it done.

I used my Feb Studio Calico kit and some other goodies I had on hand. I love doing the monthly double layout. It's a great year in review at the end.
You can find out more details HERE.

Last but not least you have a few more days to get your project in to These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things. This is such a great one. You choose your fav from our previous favourites! Lots of fun!!!
Wow! That was a big post for me. Thanks for stoping by.

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee these Andrea!! I am LOVING all the buttons on that first one!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I LOVE how you used buttons as clouds in the top one! I'm always trying to think of creative new ways to create clouds and I have a lot of light blue buttons...I might have to "borrow" this one from you!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and the wonderful comment you left on my layout "Red (My Favorite Color)"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute - love the colors on P12!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the layered frames for your journaling block! Such a great idea! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete