Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiration

Happy wednesday everyone!!! So I have a layout to share today along with the inspiration behind it. Hubby and I were watching a movie (can't remember the name) and Drew Barrymoore was in it wearing a grey sweater with yellow hearts. I jumped off the couch and ran and sketched a layout that I thought would be awesome. This is the layout I came up with just from watching this movie:

I like the layout but I don't love my title. I soooo need some grey alphas. I hate my handwriting and I think that's why I don't like my title. But otherwise I think I like it.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture on this LO. Gorgeous LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Andrea!!! Loved the one popped up heart too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats wrong with your handwriting? I love it! The LO too! You know....I'm not sure I ahve ever even seen grey alphas.....something you could try if you have paint shop pro or photoshop is finding a fairly thick font and printing out your title and cutting it out by hand.....not the easiest thing to do but it works.....except for me, I tried this last night and got madder than a hornet and threw it away.....LOL. Or buy plain white ones and paint them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love love this LO!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all those hearts...and U know AC had some cool fabric gray thickers before...wonder if they still sell those??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete