Friday, May 28, 2010

TRIFECTA

This week over at the Design Dollies I decided to take all 3 of their challenges and put it all in one for their Trifecta challenge!!! So I had to use this sketch:
This color combo:
and this list of elements:
1) Lace
2) The color PINK
3) Stripes
4) A crown
5) TWO 3-d elements (or more)

So this is what I cam up with:

I kept it pretty simple this week. Nothing too flashy ; )
So I used the sketch, I used the color combo and I managed to use all of the elements listed. I don't know if you can see the little flower on the flash card but I made it with striped paper. The crown is on your Royal Highness little Lola : ) I didn't have any lace except for this flashy blue piece that I got in a kit once and never used. The 3-D elements were not hard since I usually have oodles of elements on my layouts.
This was a great challenge you should come play along HERE.

6 comments:

  1. WOOO HOOOO Lets happy dance together for doin the trifecta!!!! We're awesome uh huh!!! LOL....I love your LO! I had no clue where I was gonna get a crown but lucked out and found one....whewwwww! I LOVE that great big flower...oh my gosh!!! And journaling round the page...super cute!!! You nailed it girl NAILED IT!!! High fives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and U nailed the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is little Lola with her crown on, you have rocked the Trifecta my girl, I just love the gorgeous flower and all your embellies, congrats and thanks so much for your fantastic layout entry. Mel (the Dollies)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love how you placed that little crown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job with the masked border and I love the crown! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT! This is awesome! Totally LOVE how you pulled it all together! Perfect Trifecta! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete