Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not my day : (

Well it is a sad day in my home today. While working on some projects I went to use my 2 inch Marvy punch on something I shouldn't have ( don't ask) and I broke it. The worst part is I knew better but I thought I would try it anyways. I can't believe I even attempted something so dumb. Well I tried to see if I could fix it but I broke a plastic piece inside. Completely unrepairable.
on a good note, here is a little peak at something I was working on today. Yes this is the project that broke my punch. This is a picture of the absolute beginnings it really doesn't look anything like this now : )


So now I have to save my pennies to buy a new one. I guess this means a LOT more teaching. Oh well, at least I love it : )

3 comments:

  1. oh....i am sad for you : ( maybe you should ask for a new one for Christmas? i know your project will be beautiful anyways : )

    <3 Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh that is a bummer! I agree with Carrie....Santa is coming soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! It will definitely be on my wish list : )

    ReplyDelete