Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scrapbook Stash

One of my favourite online Scrapbook stores is Scrapbook Stash. They carry fabulous products (all of my favourite manufacturers and they are having a contest all about Echo Park!!!! So I did a double page layout which I haven't done much of lately with their gorgeous Christmas line "Everybody loves Christmas". This line is soooo stinkin' cute.
Here's my layout:
Everything on here is Echo Park except the white trim I added and the white cardstock. I also journaled around the edge of the green paper ( a little hard to see in the photo but I guarantee it looks awesome in person) : )
You can join in on the fun HERE.
I also wanted to post a little project I threw together last night. Artist trays are HUGE right now and I have been dying to get hands on one and my fabulous boss Carol got one for me (she's the best)!!! I used Crate Papers Restoration


Last note is I still need lots of votes for this layout:

You can vote daily, here is the link:

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that lo!! GORGEOUS ... and LOVING your artist's tray! And voted again for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete