Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A gorgeous day

It's a gorgeous day here on my holiday in sunny Southern Alberta. Also, today is my moms birthday. Happy Birthday mom!!! So glad we get to celebrate with her.
Today over at Practical Scrappers we're celebrating moms by showcasing our layouts about moms. I made this layout of my babe and I.

The Design Team along with our fabulous readers have some lovely layouts. Head on over to the blog to have a look.
Don't forget, new elements challenge is up at the Design Dollies and you still have a few days to get your creation uploaded for These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.

I sure hope the weather is lovely wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. Hey stranger! ((((HUGS)))))
    I have missed you! Hopefully we are both done, done, DONE with the sickies and can catch up soon.
    This is adorable! The colors, patterns & textures are fab-a-licious and the photos are just beautiful!
    HB to your mom and a belated Happy Mumma's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeee this!!! CUTEEEEEEEE photos and LOVING the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger ate my comment... lol.. so here I am again :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! i loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete