Monday, May 16, 2011

May Dollies Sketch

Happy Monday everyone. Today as you read this I am on the road travelling back home. We had a lovely time in Alberta but it is time to get back home and get back into the groove again. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.
Today over at the Design Dollies blog we have a great new sketch made but our lovely Karen B!
Here's what I made:

I used my February Studio Calico kit. I love that wood grain stamp!!!
We have another great prize up for grabs and always love it when you play along. I just want to say a big thanks to everyone that played with last weeks fancy folds challenge. We had a fabulous turnout!!!

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things latest challenge went live yesterday. You can see the fun new fav HERE and come play along with us.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooo precious! I loveeeeeee the colors and that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete