Sunday, June 6, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Are you signing along yet? The ladies over at Scrap It With A Song are playing along to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and I want to play along. So I made a mini album but... I have a confession to make. I actually made this mini before the challenge. The thing is I had this song in mind when I made it. Does that count? Well I'm going to say yes!!!


Growing up we sang this song all the time since my dad was surrounded by girls. Now that I'm a parent now and my husband is now surrounded by girls I continue to sing this song. This little mini is all about the crazy fun that goes on in our house!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and congrats to your sister....did she do the one on San Diego? either way a marathon is a great expirience...love your blog..I will stop by often..happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your secret is out now....I was gonna comment on how fast you are.......LOL. Such a cute, cute CUTE mini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! This is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cover! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how perfect!!! I did get yours added....The linky app is being rotten lately LOL :)

    Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With A Song

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved this little mini from the second i set eyes on it, girlie! fabulous! if i ever find myself caught up with things in general, i'll have to wander on by your other watering holes for a visit! :D

    congrats on all the good news of late, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete