Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shoe Fetish?

My wonderfully talented and fabulous friend Julie has one of the best challenge blogs! I cannot get enough of These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. Her latest challenge is about SHOES!!!! Who doesn't love shoes? Here is my layout:
I have to say I love this layout. My Uggs are my fav boots ever and I did everything I could to honor that ; )
I used Jenni Bowlin textured cardstock and my new Chalkboard paint from Tattered Angels. I also used one of my favorite stamps from Studio Calico as well as some embellies from a few of their kits. The paper I used is October Afternoons FLy a Kite (love it)! So please come play along HERE because you won't be disappointed. Did I mention These Are a Few of My Favorite Things was featured in Scrap Street Magazine?

8 comments:

  1. Aww..I love this layout as much as Ms Smiley Face - she is the best isn't she. I just wanted to say how much I love reading your blog and all your creativity!!

    xoxoxo
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layout!! Love the soft colors... sooo pretty!! Uggs are one of my fav shoes too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Andrea!!! Soooooooooooo happy U played along!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the texture and the misting and the balloon in the corner!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much COUSIN (LOL!) for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love all the embossing and creative lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, soft layout a with lots of wonderful techniques

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute page!! I just love this! So glad you played along with Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..this is a beautiful layout!loving those soft colors and the texture and i love those Uggs!Love your title!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! congrats on your win over at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete