Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby no more

Hey everyone, it's Trifecta day today at the Design Dollies!!!!! I have to tell you I'm a little tired today but I'll explain in a minute.
First up is the new challenge over at the Design Dollies. Can you believe it's another Trifecta? I can not believe it's the end of March already. Where is the time going????
So lets recap... First our colour challenge was monochromatic pink with a splash of yellow.
Then we had our elements challenge that was to celebrate something about you.
Last we had a fun sketch:
and here is my layout:
Whenever I do the Trifecta I tend to stick pretty closely to the sketch. I used Echo Parks paper, my Studio Calico polaroid stamp and some other yummy goodies from the Studio Calico Feb kit (??? I think???). I think this was my favourite Trifecta yet. I always have troubles being creative on them but this one I quite like. Please head on over to the Dollies and join the fun. There is another fabulous prize up for grabs!!!!

Now, why am I so tired???? Well someone is turning 2 and...

I spent all of my saturday making that cake! Cute eh? I've never taken a cake decorating class before but I think I need to now because big sis is going to want a cake just as special. I know it.
Lola was so excited and happy. I can't believe she is turning 2. I think I might be getting old and I'm still closer to 30 than 40.
I think she approves of the cake.
Big sis on the verge of taking over the blowing out of the candles.
We had a great weekend!!!

Just so you know I will be participating in a blog hop April 7 to 9 and will post more details. There are going to be some pretty fantastic prizes up for grabs and I know one of them is fromThese are a few of my fav things. Also, new challenge will be up soon over there.

I also have some exciting news to share but I can't quite spill the beans yet. Stay tuned ; )

Have a fabulous week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love that lo! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and those frames you used around them!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wowwwwwwwwwwww girl...you ROCKED that cake!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! And what cute photos from her special day!!! I can't wait to hear your news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete