Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fitness kick

Hi everyone, the new challenge is up at These are a few of my favourite things!!!! I loved the prompt... Fav Pastimes! As I write this post it dawned on me that I must be on a fitness kick because 2 of my layouts this week for 2 different DT's are both about working out and being fit. I must have health on the brain. Anyways, back to my layout. My fav pastime is working out. As I wrote on my page I never would have thought that working out would be a favourite activity for me. I have always been active and doing lots of different sports but after I did my 12 week bootcamp I really enjoy going to the gym and sweating. Gross eh?

So what's your favourite pastime? I would love to know. We also have a fabulous prize up for grabs at These are a few of my fav things... a GC to Scrapbook.com! So head on over HERE to play along with us and check out what the lovely DT ladies created.
Don't forget Design Dollies new challenge is up too. You can go HERE for that one.

2 comments:

  1. I soooooooo love love love this!! And Yayyyyyyyy for YOU!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in your layout look awesome together! Good for you for being so active :) I bet it helps that the gym has daycare too, lol.

    ReplyDelete