Monday, March 14, 2011

Lets Celebrate

Good morning friends. This morning I write this blog post while relaxing at the Tigh Na Mara in Parksvile. Hubby and I left the kids with G & G and took a day away to relax. We have never done that before. It has been lovely but we find ourselves anxious with nothing to do. I guess this means I need breakfast ; )
Today is Elements day over at the Doll house. Our challenge is to celebrate yourself. This was a great challenge for me. I took the plunge in December and signed up for a weight loss challenge. I never thought I was over weight but I was never happy with the way I looked after having to kids back to back. Well 12 weeks later I have lost 15 pounds and I am signed up for 2 Triathlons. I feel great. Here is the layout I made documenting this journey.


I think this is a wonderful challenge. I know for myself I don't do enough layouts about me and I try to remind myself that I need to do more. What would happen if I passed away too soon? I want my girls to know who I was. So besides there being an awesome prize wouldn't it just rock to start doing more of these layouts for yourself? Head over to the Dollies and play along. I guessing you'll be glad you did.
Now I'm off to have a lovely breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this...and GOOD FOR YOU!! I loveeeeeeee the photo and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete