Friday, June 10, 2011

Lots going on

Hi everyone, I have to start by apologizing for not being around much lately. I have been very sick. I have viral pneumonia and have been flat on my back since Tuesday. I've been told it can take months to recover and the only thing that cures it is lots of rest. So the even more bad news is that I might not get to do my Triathlon in July. After all that training I am sad. So please send me lots of get better vibes.
Since I have been MIA I have to catch up on telling you all the great things going on for you! We have been doing a fabulous week long blog hop at Practical Scrappers and there is a great giveaway that you need to get entered into. Go HERE to check it out.
The Design Dollies have a surprise contest for our fabulous Leah. It was her birthday yesterday so lets wish her a fabulous birthday and you can participate here!
I also wanted to post some layouts I did for one of the LSS's I design for. I haven't had the chance to get photos on them since I've been so sick. Anyways, have a look:

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and come back Monday for a new Design Dollies challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Super cust lay outs, so sorry to hear about your illness, hugs and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweetie! I will be praying for you to feel better soon! I know it's hard, but be sure to get lots of rest. ((((HUGS)))))
    I'm sorry that I've been MIA for so long. You are in my thoughts though. I think some snail mail is in order. Lots to share and even something to confess (eek!).
    Your layouts, as always, are just lovely! I'm totally diggin' the one using "For The Record" - love that retro office vibe! And you are making it harder and harder for me to resist the Sweet Threads collection.
    Take care & watch your mail in a couple weeks. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly- you need to get well...rest...you know how that pneumonia does-it can sneak it's little self back on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girllllllllllll... I had no idea!! I wish you would have told me... I noticed you have been absent, but thought you were training... {{{hugs}}} ... praying for you girl... hoping you feel better soon!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the pages!! GORGEOUS as ALWAYS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete