Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project 12

Well, I finally seem to be getting back on track. I'm feeling good, I'm working out again, and I am scrapbooking again. Today I have the latest Project 12 I have completed. This is my second year doing it and I love that I have a layout a month that sums up all of the adventures we have had. Here is what I created for May using the Project 12 sketch:
I used bits and pieces from a couple of my Studio Calico kits. I even utilized the Crate Paper chipboard piece and made it into a secret journal box.

The story isn't so secret ; )
If you haven't played along with the Project 12 it isn't too late. I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the way you did the journaling under the gate!! Glad you are feeling better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable page. Love that secret journal spot too. Very crafty clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER FUN! It's bright and adorable and I love it! Great P12 page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are back to playing along and I adore that secret journaling spot!

    ReplyDelete