Monday, June 27, 2011

A lovely summer Trifecta

Wow! I can't believe it is the end of June already. We just got back from a fabulous adventure to Wallace Island British Columbia and it definitely got me into the summer spirit!!!
Today at the Design Dollies we have a fabulous Trifecta. At the beginning of June we had the amazing colour combo that screams summer:
The next week, we had a great elements summer that focused on summer themes.

And lastly our summer sketch:
So with all of those challenges in mind I came up with this layout:

I used my Studio Calico kit with the awesome new filmstrip stamp. I have to say, I am so in love with this stamp. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more layouts with it : )
Wanna play along with us? You can hop on over here for the specifics and you have until Sunday July 3rd midnight EST.
You also still have some time to join in on the latest challenge at These Are a Few Of My Favourite Things. You need to get your submission in because the prize is soooooo awesome!!!
Also, Practical Scrappers have a lot of fun things going on this week too. Check it out!!!
I will leave you with some photos of our great adventure from the weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Love that filmstrip stamp. Must get one. Love your page & fun photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that lo Andrea!! I am LOVING the filmstrips!! And AWESOME photos too... *i spy* Patrick's cousins! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Andrea, I noticed it and liked it before I even realized it was you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! That filmstrip stamp is awesome! :)

    And those are some fabulous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete