Friday, January 29, 2010

A little shout out!

Good Morning everyone. I just wanted to give a little shout out to the wonderful Catherine over at http://paperaddictcatherine.blogspot.com/
I won a little something back in December and received my goodies today! I opened up the package to find all sorts of great stuff!

I have to admit I am not a big card maker but now I have the chance to make some great (with Catherine's help). So thank you Catherine for the wonderful stash you sent. I can't wait to dig in and use it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is just fantastic!!!! I can't wait to see what you make with these goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I almsot totally missed this post! You are so sweet! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I hope you find the card kits easy to use. I figured the rest of it would work either way (scrapbook or cards). Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete