Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a Great Day!

So I've been having some ups and downs lately which I am blaming on our kitchen renos. They are taking too long and taking away from our much needed family time. Good news is when kids are in bed hubby does his reno stuff that doesn't require me and I get to scrapbook... a little. Anyways, I got a little surprise this morning by haveing the mail lady show up at our door. Nothing makes me happier than to receive something in the mail (except hugs, kisses and I love yous from the babes). Well today my friends I got something extra special! I won some lovely blog candy back in December from the lovely Sasha Holloway: http://sassysasha.typepad.com/mygoodies/ and it arrived today!
This pack of goodies is delicious. Here, have a peek:


Sasha, thank you so much for the fabulous treats. I will make sure to use every little bit!!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I hope that the kitchen is done really soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - awesome RAK from ms. sasha ... love her stuff!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete