Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Creative Scrappers

I am a huge fan of the sketches over at Creative Scrappers. I have been wanting to play along for a while but always forget. Well ladies, this week Grandma is in town and I have a little me time which means I can finally catch up on all of these fab challenges I have been meaning to play with.
So my LO is from sketch #116 from Creative Scrappers. You can see the post here.
Here is my LO:
This LO was also inspired by an online class I took from Celine Navarro.

Oooo one more thing... check out this sweet RAK. Go HERE for details!!!

4 comments:

  1. Totally cute! I love the color combo you used. What an adorable photo - awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you cut out the circles! What a sweet smile :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!!! Sooooooooooooooo cute Andrea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete