Monday, November 22, 2010

Featured

Happy Monday everyone! We are trying to stay warm inside today. Vancouver Island is receiving record snowfall and I was loving it but now I want it to return back to normal : (
Yesterday was my last class from my 6 week Techniques class at Scrapbook Parade. I had such a great time with al of the ladies in my class. One of the ladies even brought in cookies : )
I will be taking a few months off so that I don't have to risk driving the icy roads. Yesterday was a close call. I didn't think I would make it over the Mallahat but I made it in just fine. So now I will be working on designing more classes for the spring!!!
I wanted to share a little news. I was featured in 2 different places today. First off is over on the Club CK blog. They featured this layout:
I was also featured on the Ella blog today for the second time now. Liz picked this layout to feature on her Liz's Loves:


I am so honoured to be featured on two great sites. Thank you Erin and Liz. Please check out both places to see some other fabulous work from amazing and talented people.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! It is easy to see why these layouts were selected - your talent just shines!
    ((((HUGS)))) Stay safe & warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! That is AWESOME my dearest! I loveeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! And be careful out there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured! Those are really beautiful LOs!

    ...and send some of that snow MY way please!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fantastic! I may have to scraplift both :) and I'm with you on the whole not driving in the snow thing-YUK! I try never to do it.

    KitKat (Candy Shoppe Team Sugar)

    ReplyDelete