Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's your most fav fav?

New challenge is up at These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things. This time around we are doing players choice... pick one of our past challenges to scrap. I decided to go with FavFeature:

Love my little Lola's teeny tiny toes.
There is so many choices here. Look at all of the possibilities:
Fave Color
Fave Flower
Fave Movie
Fave Food
Fave Room
Fave Time of Day
Fave Season
Fave Trip or Vacation
Fave Decade
Fave Holiday
Fave Car
Fave LO
Fave Fragrance
Fave Outfit
Fave Memory
Fave Friend
Fave Beverage
Fave TV Show
Fave City
Fave Music
Fave Book
Fave Shoes
Fave Toys
Fave Store
Fave Website/Blog
Fave Band
Fave Day of The Week
Fave Scrap Manufacturer
Fave Poem
Fave Fictional Character
Fave Pet {animal}
Fave Sport
Fave Fall Colors
Fave Celebrity
Fave LO
Fave Scrapper
Fave Quote
Fave Game
Fave Magazine
Fave Feature
Fave Pastime
Fave Scrappy Tool

Now what fabulous prize is up for grabs? One of our fabulous designers Diana is offering a gift certificate and goody bad from her online store.
Hurry on over to These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things to get the rest of the details, check out what the rest of the team created and then get your creation linked up by April 28th!

1 comment:

  1. I sooooooooooooo love love love love this Andrea!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and the little butterflies!!! And I am soooooooo sorry about my boo boo!! I am EXHAUSTED lately with the moving and the extra blog work I am taking on.... I have added it now... I hope you can forgive me???? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete