Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday

I hope all of you fabulous moms out there had a great Mother's Day. I had a great day except I have been pretty darn sick. So the best part of my day was hubby letting me sleep in for a bit to get a little much needed extra rest.
Today's challenge over at the Design Dollies is to be creative with folds. I was originally going to make a layout but I knew I needed to make a birthday card for my mom so I decided to give this one a try.

I've seen this fancy folded card done a few ways and it took me a couple of tries to figure it out but I managed to get it done. I used AC Celebration line. Super cute birthday line. The other Dollies also came up with some great fancy folds too. Make sure you check them out and try some fancy folding for yourself and get it linked up to the blog for a great prize!
Also up is another project using the AC Celebrations line.

This layout is for my DT spot at Practical Scrappers. We were asked to create birthday layouts. That's my baby who just turned 2 in March. There are some fabulous things going on over at Practical Scrappers. We currently have a little giveaway going on. You can check it out HERE. I have another layout that will be up on the blog Wednesday.

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things latest challenge is going on and it is all about Spring! The DT made some super Springy projects and if you get your entry linked up in time (9pm EST May 13th) you will have your chance at winning a $20 Gift Certificate from http://www.geckogalz.com/ so head on over HERE to play along.

Just got word that my Urban Lily products are on their way for the Urban Swank DT!!! Super excited for that.
Now I am off to blow my nose and get some more rest. Have a great day everyone : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon! I love love love love that card! Sooooooooooo cool! And loving the layout!! LOVING the paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete