Friday, August 12, 2011

It's about time!

Do you know how long it's been since I scrapbooked for myself? Way too long!!! I have a whole bung of Studio Calico kits piling up in my scrap room that have been calling my name. I haven't bought any new supplies (besides my SC kits that ship automatically) in who knows how long. That just isn't like me. Although I'm sure hubby is thrilled I'm not spending money ; )
Anyways, this weekend Shimelle is having an online crop and I thought I would try and play along as much as I can. I starting with her mix and match sticker challenge.

I used parts of my Studio Calico kits as well as some Sassafras stickers, Basic Grey stickers, and AC Remarks stickers. I also used 3 different stamps and couldn't help but add some mists.
Here's hoping that I can do a lot more layouts!!!!
By the way, did you catch my post at Urban Swank yesterday? You can see it HERE!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh bless, what a total sweetie. Love the subtle colours of your LO. Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the soft colors and sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, I am about to get stuck into my version of this one. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, sweet page! I love the paper behind the photos--it really makes them pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGOSH!! I am IN LOVE with this Andrea! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos, the colors, the design... wowwwwwwwwwww! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is really beautiful.
    I will do this challenge today, too :)
    Greetings from Germany
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a splendid page!! I am so in love with this!

    ReplyDelete