Sunday, June 27, 2010

Loving it!

I am so in love with my latest LO. I did it for the Pages In Time Thursday sketch. Now if you haven't played with us you really should. Not only is there fabulous inspiration in the gallery but the community is so much fun!
Here is this weeks sketch:
Now the minute I saw this sketch I knew what I wanted to do. Well this morning I was blog surfing and saw the LO of the week over at Studio Calico and WHAM! It was exactly what I was wanting to do with this sketch! So I attempted to scraplift Kaori Wantanabe you can see her layout here. Now I have to admit I didn't even come close to her awesomeness but I have to say I love how my LO turned out:

Now you have until Wednesday night to play along so head over HERE to play!

5 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful! I love the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, that FACE! how adorable and pathetic! :) love the page, girlie, and i think you lifted Kaori wonderfully! the measuring tape is my FAVOURITE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Andrea!!! Aren't we awful that we all have photos like this of our little ones and we scrap em, and put em online....bwahahahahahaha!!! I love this....you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooooooooooooooooooo LOVE this!!! those PHOTOS are sooooo CUTE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love your take on the sketch. It's adorably sad!

    ReplyDelete