Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great news

Hi everyone, one more day until the weekend!!!
WEll, it is Thursday and that means sketch day over at Pages In Time. I have to say I LOVE this weeks sketch. There are so many possibilities. I think I'm going to do some more LO's with this sketch. Here it is:

For my LO I decided to stick close to the actual sketch. I kept my LO very clean and simple. Here it is:


I love my coffee filter flower!!!
As always we love to have everyone play along! You can join us over at Pages In Time or at Karen's Blog.

In other news I have another LO that made publication again!!! Yay!!!! That is now 2 LO's that have been published if anyone is counting ; ) This time my LO will be in the Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.
You will be able to see it July 25th!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone. We are getting family photos done at the ocean tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that LO!!! WOWWWWWWWWW! GORGEOUS photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the flower!!!!! AND CONGRATS on the PUB!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lo by you Andrea!!! It's so precious!!! One of my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and precious!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete