Sunday, July 4, 2010

This is what I did

Well, I finally got my LO down from the Thursday Sketch over at Pages in Time. I actually finished it Friday night, it has just taken me this long to get it posted : (
Anyways, to refresh your memory this was the sketch:

and this is the layout I did:

I kept it really basic, clean and simple. Now looking at it I wish I had distressed a little bit to give it a bit more texture. I also used the color combo from my group over at Pages In Time- Queen of Colors: mint green, soft yellow and red. The picture seems to show this more as blue but it really is more of a mint green.
We would love to have you play along with us. Come see us at Pages in Time for all of our Thursday sketches, challenges, groups and fabulous online community!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Andrea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the trim! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and feminine! I had wondered how one would do so with all the sharp lines. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete