Monday, October 25, 2010

All good things must come to an end

Well the time has come. Today is my last post with the fabulous Design Dollies. I cannot tell you enough how honoured I was to have a guest spot with the design team this month. They are such a fabulous bunch.
Monday is colour challenge day (my favourite day). The challenge was to use Black, White and Purple. Here is what I came up with:

I figured since it was so close to Halloween that it was very fitting to scrap Halloween photos. This is my sweet little pea pod : )
Would you like to play along? Hop on over to the Dollies for this weeks challenges.
Thank you so much Dollies. I had a fabulous time this month!

1 comment:

  1. OMYGOSH!! This is soooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute Andrea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete