Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some layouts to share

I thought I should post a few layouts I have done recently. This first one is using the new Pink Paislee House of Three. I love my mists and it is just so fun to use on this paper. I highly recommend buying all of this paper!!!


This next 2 are using Studio Calico products. Love, love, love SC!!!!!
This is my sweet Sadie all bundled up : )


This last layout is using Studio Calico's October kit. I love this layout.


Getting ready for the Halloween festivities this weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I love love love love these Andrea!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that House of 3 paper (I posting 2 made with that line tomorrow!)...and Love love love love love love that wood grain on that last one...who makes that!?!?!?! IT IS AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! The last one is fun with the photos hanging on the line! :-) The top one is just so pretty, and I love that paper for the 2nd one--just really emphasizes that your subject is the star of the show! And, I just really love the 3rd one... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fantastic ! Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete