Sunday, January 2, 2011

December kits

Hi everyone, how is the new year treating you? Besides our big New Years party we had a pretty quiet 2 weeks, which meant more scrapbooking : )
Usually Jacquelin does the instructions for Scrapbook Parades monthly kits but she had a very unfortunate event happen in her household. You can read about that on her blog. Anyways, I got the fabulous opportunity to work with the kit and well... I loved it!!!
Here is one of the layouts I created. You can go over to the Scrapbook Parade blog and see the other layouts I created with full instructions.
On to other good things. One of my favourite challenge blogs has another fabulous challenge going on. These are a few of my favourite things is doing "my favourite designer"!!!!
Well their last challenge pretty much was about my favourite designer anyways you can see the post about that HERE. Since Kaori Watanabe is one of my favourite designers it isn't hard for my layouts to look a bit similar to hers. I love, love, love her style!!! So here is a layout based again on her style.
There is still some time to play along with These are a few of my favourite things. We always love everyone to join in so go HERE for all of the details!

One last thing... I have some very exciting news to share, well a few things but you'll have to wait a few more days ; )

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love BOTH of these my dearest!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!! Thanks babe for playing along with FAVE THINGS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous LO's Andrea!

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Looking forward to your news too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both and I love your favorite designer too! She's amazing!

    I can't wait to hear your news!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yours as always but I am a fan of Kaori too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love the LO and the idea to make one out of the pure inspoiration is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And I love her style too!You made such a wonderful LO!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete