Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!! and Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope everyones sweetheart is spoiling them rotten today. If you're wondering, I got a heart rate monitor for Valentines Day. Very fitting for the occasion no? I needed one for my triathlon training and my husband thought it to be the perfect gift for the V Day. He's romantic that way ; )

Anyways, with all that talk of love and romance the Doll House thought our elements challenge this week should be all about the day of love. We want you to create something romantic.
Since I needed to make a card for the occasion I came up with this card using some old bits and pieces I had. Very simple but perfect for the big V Day!!!



Head on over to the Dollies Challenge blog to see what the other team members came up with. There are some pretty romantic projects over there.
You have until Sunday February 20th at 12 Eastern time to get it linked up. We would love to see how romantic you can get : )

1 comment:

  1. *phew* you had me a little worried there until I read the reason you got the present! lol!! I love love love love that card!!!! Toooooooo cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete