Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just another day

Hey everyone we're half way through the week. I've been finding my days a bit long lately. The weather hasn't been very spring-like and the kids are dying to spend more time outside.
On a good note, Your scrapbook stash is having a fun little challenge. Use any of their 2011 sketches for some fun prizes. First up is this sketch from 3/4:

and here is my take:
I decided to use only one photo and replace the other photo spots with those fun little playing cards from My Minds Eye.
Next up is sketch from 2/18:
I decided to flip it:
I used my November kit from Studio Calico for this one.

I was on a roll so I did one more using this sketch from 1/29
I'm not a circle person so I took the circles out. Believe me though, I am seriously trying to use them more ; )

So there you have it! I've been busy and I had fun. You can check out the challenge here.

One last thing is that the new challenge is up at These Are A Few of My Favourite Things. Love this challenge... fav scrapbooking tool. Please head on over there to take a peak at all of my friends fun scrappy tools and of course their gorgeous layouts. You'll definitely want to play along because there's a great little prize containing some Webster's Pages goodies!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love all of these girl!!! GORGEOUS photos and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are all just fantastic! thanks for playing at YSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what bright fun layouts!!! Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy!! Your layouts are fabulous. I love the black borders on the first one. You are so funny about circles. Try them, you'll like them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are too cute, and the layouts are wonderful!! Love the colors!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on the sketches, they are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete