Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All about dad

Hey everyone, today over at Practical Scrappers we have a super special day honouring those dads out there. Here are two of my layouts featured there today.

Come on over HERE to see some other amazing dad layouts to get you geared up for Fathers Day.
Also, new Dollies challenge is up. You can check it out HERE.
As well as the latest These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things. You can see those details HERE.
Come back tomorrow to see what I created for my first blog post for the Urban Swank DT. I am loving my Urban Lily products!!!

3 comments:

  1. totally adorable lay outs......happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the layot of your son and hubby is PRECIOUS!! Love the flowers. Whose are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these... I am loving that second photo!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete