Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oops!

OMG, I completely forgot to post the latest challenge going on over at These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things. I'm blaming the pills ; )
Anyways, another great challenge, today it is Fav piece of art!
Here's what I created using Pink Paislee's Daily Junk:

I have a fab little artist living right under my roof, so I decided to showcase her great little pieces of art. We actually have a wall of art in her room but I'm afraid it is getting a little full. I'm telling you, this kid LOVES to create!!!
Now, you HAVE to play along because the prize is soooooooo awesome! Did I just say a $25 GC to Noel Mignon???? Have you seen their kits????? Fabulous!!!
So get your layout done and link it up HERE 9Pm June 28th!!!!
As you can tell by my lack of brain I'm still a bit sick but definitely getting back on track. Hopefully I'll be 100% by next week!!! Thanks for stoping by and have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Hoping you are feeling better soon girl! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that photo and loving what you did with those papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout, sweets!! love that background paper and adorable photo! I hope you have been doing awesome! thanks so much for your sweet comment.
    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete