Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Playing catch up and I need your votes!

Hey everyone, summer has finally arrived on Vancouver Island and I am enjoying every minute of it. Unfortunately this means I haven't been scrapbooking much : (
I did however play with some yummy GCD Studios goodies and entered their July monthly kit contest and guess what??? I made the top 3!

That being said I NEED YOUR VOTES!!!! Starting tomorrow (July 28) I need you to head on over to the GCD Studio blog and vote for me. I would love to have your vote and please tell your friends to come vote too. Just click on this LINK tomorrow. The contest ends July 29 at 12pm PST
Also, I will have a new post up on the Urban Swank blog tomorrow, so please check that out too.

Keep enjoying that fabby summer.

2 comments:

  1. Welllllllllllllllll... lol.. I guess I will be deleting you from my email I am sending everyone.. ummmmmmmmmmm because guess who also in the top 3??? hehehehehehe :):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! Good luck babe! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete