Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recovering

Hey everyone, today I have a post up at Urban Swank that I would love for you to check out. It's my first attempt at a group of cards.
For those of you that know me, I'm not a card maker. So I would love if you gave me some love over HERE
On that note I have to apologize for not popping in to say hello lately. I have been MIA in the wonderful world of Blogger due to some heavy duty training.
This past Sunday I completed my first individual triathlon with my BFF.
I ended up beating my goal by 5 minutes and came in 3rd in my group. I was so excited!!!
Here's a few photos... the swim (which ended up being 250M longer than expected)
Then I biked
Then parked the bike and onto the run
and then the big finish!!!

Now that my race is done and I can walk again I will be visiting blogs again ; )

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!! That is AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!! I am off to check off your cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, congrats on the triathlon that's awesome. Your card set is also awesome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I hate running too much to even think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! You should be so proud, i know I would be! And your cards are great too!

    ReplyDelete