Friday, April 16, 2010

11 To Go

Happy Weekend everyone! I hope the sun is shinning as nice and bright as it is here in the west coast.
I am still on the count to get 20 followers and we still have 11 people to join us. I have some serious yummy goodies up for grabs if we make it but it has to be by April 20th.
In the meatime I leave you with this layout I did playing with some techniques that I learned from the lovely and wonderfully talented Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/)


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO!!! that photo is WONDERFUL and love love love love the PAINT!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww love the picture and the colors!!! What a fun layout!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and layouts and so glad my Happy friend :-))))) left your link today. I hope you got the followers you were hoping for and many more. Have a blessed day tomorrow filled with so much JOY and laughter.

    xoxo
    BiT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photo..fun...fun design...great job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!!! Love this layout!!! The colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete