Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And the winner is...

Thank you to everyone who helped me reach my goal. I am completely blown away by all of the fabulous comments. So here is a peak at what the winner will receive:

Now on to the winner. I entered my 36 followers into random.org and this is what it came up with
#12
Dolores said...
I'll follow, don't give up just yet. BTW your work rocks
April 19, 2010 8:31 PM

Congratulations Dolores. Please email me with your info so I can mail these goodies out to you ASAP! You can reach me at
andrea (at) mettamassagetherapy (dot) ca

For those of you that did not win please hang in there. I had so much fun doing this that I think I might do it again!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Dolores!!!

    So glad I found you Andrea... you have some wonderful friends in the blog world.... I am so glad they led me to you... I have been oogling over your work during my lunch break!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS DOLORES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete