Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just one of those days...

So I was over at the Design Dollies http://designdollies.blogspot.com/
checking out the latest challenge and saw this
and I thought ooo I have to do this challenge. So I tore threw my scraproom trying to get it finished and here it is:

the bad news is the challenge ended last week : (
Anyways, I did a layout and it looks good. Regardless of my bad timing you should still venture over to the Design Dollies http://designdollies.blogspot.com/ and try one of their challenges!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww man! I HATE when that happens! Trust me, I have done dozens of LO's based on sketch challenges only to find out I just missed them. Story of my life :(

    On the bright side you have an amazing LO to add to your album!!! I LOVE the bubble wrap imprint! Stealin that idea for use SOON!

    The Dollies have great challenges...I'm sure the next sketch (which I am also anxiously awaiting) will inspire you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooooooooooooooooooooo love love love love this!!! PRECIOUS photo and loveeeeeeeeeeee all the circles and paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHHH Love the bubble wrap background...awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    PS-paid for the class today yipeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the circles!! Cool!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowsy! love what you've done with the bubble wrap and paint. Also, I just wanted to say hi from one lipstick girl to another! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby page - love the photo of the two of you, and GORGEOUS colours! you rocked the sketch! :)
    thanks for joining the Dollies! :)

    ReplyDelete