Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Studio Calico

Okay since I am lagging in the polls to win naming that flowers (see previous post) I am raising the stakes! So if you go over to HERE go to the right side to Name That Range and select Blueberry Kisses then come back here and leave a comment you will be entered to win a fabulous Studio Calico Stamp!!!!
That's right I am bribing ; ) So please run over Here and select Blueberry Kisses.
But don't forget to come back here and leave a comment so you can have a chance at winning a fabulous stamp. Don't be shy spread the word. In fact if you spread the word I will give you an extra entry!

17 comments:

  1. LOL.....bless your heart.....let me go over and blog this for ya...you NEED those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your name is the best! Good luck Andrea! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psssssst.....it's posted Andrea!!!! http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2010/05/lets-give-girl-hand-please.html Good luck hun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came from Tina's blog. I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just cast my vote...and guess what? You are in the lead!!! Yay Blueberry Kisses! And, who doesn't love a little incentive (aka bribe)!!! LOL! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have voted six times...having multiple computers at your fingertips helps!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! You are in the lead now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in the lead by one!! I am going to log on my cell and vote too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted - I really like the name you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Andrea, I voted - hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another vote for you! Those flowers are cute! hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just voted for you too. Woo hoo, your up to 39 now. Good luck, I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete