Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A treat

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well all over the world. I am slowly recovering from the in-laws being here for 1 week. All I can say is I am sooooo glad to have me house back.... don't ask for more details because they aren't pretty : (
Anyhoo, on to some better things. I have a tasty treat here today courtesy of The Candy Shop. This is a sister blog to the design team I'm on over at XOXO. This week the lollipop girls from Candy shop designs had a love challenge. Please check it out here.
Here is my layout for the challenge:
Please come play along because there is a FABULOUS prize!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I love the way you placed all of the flowers and your scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!! IF my headache goes away I am gonna try to play along with this one too....truly, you did a gorgeous job! And YAYYYYY on the inlaws going back home.....LOL. Poor girl, I know how ya feel but mine live right next door. UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO Andrea! I LOVE the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Andrea. I love the little flower bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute hun! Thanks for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Andrea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving the soft colors and those flowers!! And bummer about the bad visit...glad all is back to normal now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete