Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother Goose

This layout I did for the challenge over at the Design Dollies. It was to do a layout inspired about a nursery rhyme. I had my little babe out on the swing yesterday and was pushing her and singing Rock-A-Bye-Baby when it dawned on me that I should take a picture of her and use it for this challenge. I love it! I did a garland style banner where I saw the tutorial over at the Hambly Blog. It's a little hard to see since I took this photo bright and early this morning. But I love this layout. Super simple, and clean.
I just saw on Moxie Fab World a picture of some lanterns that reminded me of this page!

14 comments:

  1. aww so cute!! adorable pic and I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...love the banner, super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! Love the paper edge and the banner is sure to be scraplifted!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love this Andrea!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo and that GARLAND! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super beautiful LO, love it! The colors match so well, love the clean composition of it all!
    Thanks for playing with us Dollies! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love it, the garland is just spectacular and the papers perfect for the adorable photo, isn't it great we now have digi cameras and can catch our children in the most beautiful way for them to see what their childhood was like, thank god for scrapping mumma's. Love Melxxx The Dollies

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's GORJE, Andrea! love the banner, and what a perfect picture! your take on the elements challenge ROCKS! *pun intended - hee hee!*

    thanks for joining us again, girlie! the Dollies love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BRILLIANT! I love the photo - it has that really cool 70s catalog photo look that I adore. The papers are fab and the garland is TDF! This soooo rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoomie! That banner is awesome! I totally dig the entire take! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and fun! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So totally adorable! Love your take on the challenge and the 3d circles are the perfect touch! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Andrea! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete