Monday, May 31, 2010

Winner! Winner!

Well, I haven't heard the official news but I just checked and the poll is closed and the final count was 39 for Blueberry Kisses and 34 for the other one!!! Thank you so much to everyone that came out and voted!!!! I know some of you have multiple computers and voted more than once and also a big thank you to my Aussie Friends who were able to vote near the end (since it was in the wee hours here). So I had my little sidekick help me out. We took all of the names from all of the blog posts about the contest as well as Facebook Friends that participated and all of my other lovely friends who I just emailed or called! Thank you everyone. So my sweet Sadie helped pick the name. We wrote out all the names and those that voted more than once got their name put in for the amount of times they voted. We threw them into a colander and Sadie picked...


Joyce said...

Ok Andrea, I voted - hope you win!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Joyce! And WOOO HOOO Andrea! Gosh it was close!! I told ya they were meant to be yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Andrea! All I need now is your postal address so I can get these sweet blossoms out to you!! Congrats again and thanks for your contribution! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete